Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dear Christmas, Please come soon!

Hey All,

I can't believe it's almost the middle of October already! I have two special birthday parties that I MUST attend. meh. (I wish my birthday is round the corner, so I can get lotsa lotsa giftss!)
-> yeah, keep dreaming, Sha!

Anywayyy, talking of gifts! I am currently saving up my mulahh to get myself or treat myself for something special.. (or anyone interested to buy it for me?) naahhhh, I don't think soo.. hence, I rather get it myself..

These are the things I'm coveting right now (or should I say "For Christmas?"):

(If my financial ability doesn't allow me to purchase this gorgeous Roland/Boss BR-900 CD, then a Roland MC-505 should be sufficient.)

(Bali: I've been here before, but i have to go there again just to meet someone.. not in a romantical way, but more like.. "hey wassap, i'm here-let's chat" way!)
(I know it's a bit of a cliche, but I can't resist this lovely ring from Tiffany&Co. wellll, anykind of jewellry from Tiffany will enlighten my day! *big grin*)

OH SNAP! It's time for me to take a shower, I have volunteering service down at Housing Works Bookstore.. If you live in downtown NYC area, come by and enjoy the Thrift shop events!

xoxo: 'Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment