Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bare-Back'O'gasm !


Heloooo Ladies and Gents...

Friendly reminder: bundle up and stay warm cuz it's maddd freezing in the concrete jungle of Empire city!
Anywhooo, I strolled around Fifth Avenue (the so called Paris' Champs-Elysée equivalent) during lunch time to freshen up my tired eyes and saw couple of cute backless dress. Hence, I'm inspired to write an entry bout my longtime favorite:

BACKLESS TOP, DRESS, and GOWN!

...just wanna share some cute & chic bare back outfit pics that I stumbled upon online:

Which one do you like the most?

Back off Barney! It's Alexander McQueen purple backless gown!

Gabrielle Cortese, Antik Batik's designer, spent someyears in my homeland Indonesia and learned the "tie-dye" techniques.

100% organic supima cotton Top from Inhabit

Reformed Lace Back Blazer by Urban Outfitters


xx: 'Sha

3 comments:

  1. me likey the antik batik! :9 tempting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO!!!! OH GOSH we share much similarities! that's why we're such alike! lol lol lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. im like mad late lol but def. the first and last one for me ;)

    ReplyDelete