Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rihanna's and M.I.A.'s

Madness! Madness!
So, Rihanna just launched her new video called "Rude Boy" which created several arguments about the creativity behinds it!
Besides this issue, I like how Rihanna show dem dance moves. it's mad ill, yo! (i hope i use this sentence in the right context.)

Some people argue that it looks strikingly similar to M.I.A.'s "Boyz" (well, the title itself kinda parallel to each other).
I shall admit that I'm a core fan of M.I.A. and have nothing against Rihanna...
I think these both beautiful goddesses earn their loyalty and respect in fairly manner!

What yaaaa thinkkk?
Y'all be da judge...

Here are their videos that I acquired from Youtube (or let's just say "visit Vevo"):

Rihanna: Rude Boy


M.I.A.: Boyz


I mean, commoonnn... look at M.I.A's old video from her first album arular called Galang. She is known for her dope patterns done on greenscreen.


So... so... Did I hear "M.I.A.!!!! we're waiting in vain for your 2010 tour!!!" ????

xx: 'Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment