Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mentor


I spent my lovely Cinco De Mayo luncheon with my beautiful "mentor", Ms. Earlfrau!
We chatted most about life and its struggle. I feel much better now!
She reffered something about Oprah.. but here, I found a perfect quote from OPRAH herself saying something like, "A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself."
Yes, Oprah is 'always' right! Ms. Earlfrau helps me find my true innerself, find what I want from the world and what I can contribute and make this awesome universe a better place for the humankind.
Gracias Senoritas. I heart my Ms. Earlfrau so much!
xx: 'Sha

2 comments:

  1. http://www.teamhope.com/seuss.htm
    ♥you

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...Oh, the places you’ll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all. Fame! You’ll be famous as famous can be, with the whole wide world watching you win on TV.

    Except when they don’t. Because, sometimes, they won’t.

    I’m afraid that some times you’ll play lonely games too. Games you can’t win ‘cause you’ll play against you..."

    ReplyDelete