Friday, June 18, 2010

missing Mr. P!

Hey Guys,

I really really miss my Boyf! I haven't seen him in ages since he lives miles away from me. :(
Yes, we do have ups and downs.. Yes, we're not the perfect couple.. Yes, we fight then makeup..
but with these experiences come a fruitful relationship.

I'd like to share some of my personal pictures captured in various places:


This is me and boyf when he first introduced himself to me.

This is my face whenever my boyf dissaproves of my action. (do you think a little-cute-pouty-face will work on someone like my Boyf? NOPE! always FAIL!)

This is me daydreaming about my Boyf when he's faraway in Bing-Bing Land!


This is me and Boyf on my Graduation day at Madison Sq. Garden
and last but not least.. This is the badass girlfriends whom always there for me thru thick or thin.. (Two live in BK, One lives in Times Sq., One lives in 1st Ave, Three in Queens, One in Bing, One in Aussy, One in Bali.)


PS: ...credited to Shrek the movie
xx: 'Sha

3 comments:

  1. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!! SUMPAH NGAKAK!!!
    DASAR NGEYEL LU SHAA!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u like the pic when we all pose together? (you're the one on the right with long hair and yellow-orange-goldish dress bcos u love yellow collor) hHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh lucuuuuuu!!! where are they ogre babiesss??=D

    ReplyDelete