Tuesday, August 3, 2010

JTimber and MKuns

Hey there,

Last Saturday I was part of film shooting for Justin Timberlake’s new movie called Friends with Benefits. Justin and his co-star Mila Kunis were so humble and nice to all of us “backgrounds”. Justin is way more handsome in person and Mila…. she’s always looks like a pretty angel to me.

I was one of the dancers at the final scene.. I wanted to take pictures so bad but we have to keep our professionalism, so these pics are the best thing that I can do… mind you, there were hundreds of dancers dancing at Grand Central. It was fun and also tiring experience for me. I met with uncountable talented dancers and actors at the Holding Room.

The shoot started around 12.30ish AM until 4 AM. we were there since 12.00 PM! I’m so exhausted the day after the filming. I'm still shaking yet speechless that I did this gig and it includes dancing plus Justin Timberlake. it's like having the best of both worlds after all! :)


Pose with great dancers of New York City! they're the best of the best!!!

That's Justin Timberlake on top of the stairs playing with his camera. I apologize for my IPhone quality pics.

Yes, I'm only few inches away from the camera and all.

I'm just always up for new stuff. Thank you God for giving me this opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. bikin iri ajaa! yu need to tell me the full story shaa!!!
    very proud of you :D
    TWO THUMBS UP!

    ReplyDelete