Monday, March 30, 2009

Buoyed up by UFFIE!




Hellow everyone! Guess what? I'm in a UFFIE state of mind! She's absolutely attractive and talented! kind of envy her too (but in a positive way of course!)
Prolly you guys know more about her than moi, but just to be on the same level here..
here are simple outlines about UFFIE:
* Born in the states but based in the sizzling city, Paris
* I heard that she was raised in Hong Kong (however, I don't know the validity of this info!)
* Sorry Fellas, unfortunately, She's married already!
It's easy to see that she's a super-PYT with cute voice (obviously)!
I was shocked when I heard about her collaboration with Justice.. I like this song "The Party" by that group for almost a year, but I just found out that it was Uffie who sang that song.
So far, my fav. songs by her would be "Pop The Glock" and "In Charge"...
I googled the meaning of "Glock" and this is the simple definition from urban dictionary "To shoot a pistol or other small gun."
Hence, we all can concluded that she went hard core with most of her lyrics!

~Hail to La reine-UFF!

♥♥ Bisous: 'Shas

1 comment: