Monday, April 6, 2009

Yearn to Posses: The Elias!




'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays!'

YES! whenever monday comes, I usually think about this quote from the movie "Office Space" with Ron Livingston and Jennifer Aniston.

Still in my sleepy mode at the office, I received an email from KEEP company unveiling their new model... "THE ELIAS"..
Cursed you KEEP company! why you have to produce such alluring yet comfortable-chaussure in the midst of this financial turmoil..! arghhh, SERIOUSLY!
I've been a goodie-ol' loyal customer of the shoe company since 2007-ish when I bought my first shoe called "The Nuss". My nussy-nuss fits superbly and feels like I'm walking on sunshine..

and yes.. you can imagine me singin' and yelling the song by Katrina and the Waves whenever I wear my nussy-nuss..

"woah yeh!I'm walking on sunshine ,
wooah.. I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah..
and don't it feel good!!"

AHEM! ok, back to the amazing "THE ELIAS"... the website describes it as "new hi-top shines with a streamlined design and minimal padding. Cotton canvas with a velcro ankle strap and vulcanized sole."
NO KIDDING!! just by reading their descriptions, makes me wanting the shoe to a much greater extent!
At any rate... just go to http://www.keepcompany.com/ for more information.
The price for "The Elias" is merely $95/pair (still pricey compare to the other types)
Nevertheless, I'll purchase this hot-thangg when my next pay check comes in! YIPPIE!!


PS: I'm the one who wears the plaid shirt, crazy-pink bandada, mini hot-skirt and a kick-a*s green NUSS.
the next picture is the "watermelon" edition that already on my evergrowing wish-list! nyahaha!

Toodles all...!
'Shas

2 comments: