Monday, May 4, 2009

Let's have a HOLY great time!

Good evening, Monday! (technically, it's not the end of the day yet! almost...)

Hello hello, I just got home from work and classes.. I'm all drained out and need a tad bit of coffee,SERIOUSLY! I have lotsa papers to write for my school assignments! annddddd... Final exam is in two weeks! I'd better brush up my study skills...! Shamely admit that I've been procrastinating..
naughty..naughty girl! Hey, I'm not lazy..OK! I'm just blamming the weather for my poor performances this semester! lol..

Owwllritteee, 'Sha.. ENOUGH YAPPING! back to business...
I'd like to inform you guys that... electronica band from Canada: HOLY FU*K is performing this year!!! wooo..hoooooo!

I'm so ecstatic about the news! I saw their gig last June as an opening act for M.I.A. Oui..oui.. I'm a huge huge huge fan of her! "Shout out for Maya: Congratulations for your newborn baby!! many blessings and wishes to welcome your baby boy into your wonderful life!!"
ehemmmm... yeahhh, Holy Fu*k captured my attention with their cool and awesome beats, especially when they played "Lovely Allen"... I felt like, I instantly fall into deep hypnotic rhythmical sounds!


The above picture is me and my younger brother (Omar) during Holy F*ck gig!

So, hereunder are the details for the upcoming show:
Who?: Holy Fu*k/A Place to Bury Strangers
Where?: The Bowery Ballroom
When?: Saturday, May 23rd, 2009
How Much?: $15
Doors open at 8.30 PM
Things to note: It's 18 and above, don't forget to bring your own little "instrument" like harmonica, whistle, or simply clapping your hands till your body drops and run out of breath! lol..

nighty-nite,
'Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment