Friday, March 5, 2010

Who shot yaa?

Hey babes,

I'm just hmmmm... "yearning" out loud?
I really want this Lomography (Diana F+), grrr... I have Lomo Oktomat already (given from my sister, Ezra, because she said that "she sees a potential in me." (what a nice thing that a sister ever said to me! we have our ups and downs, fights and brawls... but in the end, she's always turns out like a perfect angel to me!)

I know most of you gonna say: "So? just buy it, Sha!"
no no no... It's not that simple, if only I can tell you in what situation I am right now, prolly y'all gonna say: "Yeah, I think just put that money away, somewhere untouchable, secure the mullaahh with heavy iron lock from Locksmith!"

So for now, I am just thinking out loud, wanting... seeking for this dream to come true!
after all... as Oprah from the Winfrey Empress once said:
"YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL. JUST NOT ALL AT ONCE."

You can see photo results of Diana (here)

xx: 'Sha

3 comments:

  1. that's right, darling. you can have it all.

    p.s. i'll eventually be using this site only.

    love, s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying dying to have this too, but my sister said that I get bored so easily :( tsk... so yes she said "dream on.." hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Evita!

    Thank you for stopping by, it means alot for me! :)
    anywhooo, do you know that lomo has the mini version of this too? Isn't it awesome? it'll fit perfectly to my little purse.

    Take care,
    'Sha

    ReplyDelete