Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yes, I tried Absinthe

Hey Babes,
yes yes yes! from the pics you can conclude that I'm a crazy alcoholic woman (which is sooo NOT TRUE!) I know my limit and my limit definetely NOT Absinthe!
to give you some historical background about the BoozE,


"Absinthe is a formerly banned spirit drink that is made with Artemisia absinthium (wormwood) and other herbs. Also known as la fée verte (the green fairy), absinthe was originally formulated during the 18th century by the French-born Dr. Pierre Ordinaire in Switzerland as a digestive tonic. During the 19th century absinthe became a very popular drink in France." -Wiki


Even the famous Edgar Allan Poe drank this toxic beverage! (and I always wanna be as smart as Mr. Poe, hence... I drank it!) ~what a lame excuse!
This liquor is still banned in many country, but my cousin kindly enough to spare some Euros and bought this for my brother's 21st bday when he went to Ibiza.
My bro was sooo hype when he found out about the bday present! and me..? me? me?
me, with my curious kitty-kat self, offered myself to taste it too..
I didnt realize that it content high alcohol level which burnt my stomach like a grilled turkey in thanksgiving day!


and this a picture of your lovely 'sha holding the deadly bottle.. It was DOUBLE-MUERTEEE!


xx: 'Sha

2 comments:

  1. i want to try absinthe! was it good?

    btw, nice blog!! :)

    cheers,
    kartini

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Kartini,

    well at first it tasted like an oral Hygine Mouthwash aka Listerine. but after a while, it burnt my tummy and I got pretty tipsy. lol.
    I don't drink that much, but Absinthe is one trully recommendation for special occasion! (whoa the words kinda rhymes)

    Thank you for stopping by! take care :)

    ReplyDelete