Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Big Pink (Not Yet) performing to New Yorkers!


Morning All,

I woke up super early today and decided to write things on my blog to kill time before work. work. work!

So, for the past few weeks... People have been gushing about this "Must-Listen band in 09" called The Big Pink from UK. Honestly, I like their electric beat and I have nothing against the skinny jeans. lol :)

Unfortunately, they aren't comin' to New York anytime soon.. The duo are schedule in tour around England from June till August 2009 and stop in Osaka, Japan to perform at the Summer Sonic Festival..

If you don't have their CD yet, You can listen to their songs thru their myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/musicfromthebigpink

(Just random: I like how they wrote "Don't be wondering" on their site!)

Anyway, gotta get ready for work. let me know what you guys think about the band..?

Cheers,
'Sha

1 comment:

  1. eh? mereka abis konser kali shaaaa :\
    ken, mar & jovan abis nonton senin kemareeeennnn
    @_@

    ReplyDelete