Monday, June 8, 2009

Les Nubians at Central Park SummerStage


Hello Bloggies, (address for all of y'all who's bloggin', DOOH! ;p)

I found out that my favorite duo of all times is hitting the Big Apple this July.
Does this ring a bell:
"La reine de Saba vit en moi...Makeda vit en moi."
or maybe...
"Music gives me the sweetest tabou, Ta musique, Ta musique, est mon sweetest tabou,"

YES YES YES! We, LES ULTIMATE FANS, very fortunate enough to know that Les Nubians is having a Free Concert at Rumsey Playfield on July 5th, 2009 from 3 PM to 7 PM.
Oumou Sangare and Asa will be playing also to present the outstanding African music.

I already jot this down on my agenda and hoping to see all of you there enjoyin' and relaxin' to Les Nubians art of sound this Summer.

Gros Bisous,
'Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment