Saturday, June 13, 2009

Keyshia Cole's Concert at Madison Square Garden.


Hello all,
How's your weekend so far? Are you guys doing anything exciting for the weekend?

For me... I'm just taking it easy at my end. I've been chillaxin' at home coz I had a super over productive week. FINALLY I CAN WAKE UP LATE TODAY! (I woke up around 10ish in the morn', usually I woke up around 6ish for work...) Feels soo HELLA GOOD takin' extra 3 hours of sleep. LOL!

Anywhom.. Below are pictures from Keyshia Cole's concert last March at WAMU theater.
I went there with my girls, Cha and Nam.. It was Cha's last week before she settled in London. All in all, we had so much fun spent times together..
I know I should post it earlier, but "work deadline" wouldn't allow me to sit down and updating my blogs in a frequent consistent time of manner.

Enjoy the pics, my lovely bloggies...






PS: Yes, I posed with Bobby Valentino... ;)

Kisses,
'Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment