Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free Friday Night Dance Class


Hey Y'all..

How's your week so far? Mine has been great cuz of U.N General Assembly meeting here in the heart of New York.. I don't know why, but I'm very hyped when it comes to UN thingy..

Anywhom.. just wanna let you all know that DANCE MANHATTAN will have an Open House on Friday, September 25th at 8 PM.
There are FREE class at 8 PM, FREE party at 9.30 PM, and FREE show at 10.30 PM!

The Studio specialize in Ballroom, Swing, Salsa, and more! I always wanted to learn how to dance ballroom when I was younger. My mommy can dance soo beautifuly and I used to watch her.. now, I'd like to take this opportunity to the fullest!

So, what are you guys waiting for? Come and join me to

Dance Manhattan
39 West 19th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10011

Toodle-oo,
'Sha

1 comment:

  1. maaauuuu T_T
    tapi ada kls ampe malem tyap jumat!
    DAMN YOU NIGHT CLASS!

    ReplyDelete