Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hermés Madness!

OK OK OK!

I know from the title, y'all go nuts! coz I know I did turn Ballistic (spell-check, por favor?) when I found out about the news!
The house of Hermés is rockin' their thing again! and of course WILDER et BIGGER!
I remember... I went to their houseware sale last year and treated myself with a *uhumm* pricey scarf which I rarely even wear! But I shall admit, I got the kick-asss feeling after I bought it! hahaha..
alright you Fashionistas.. enough of the yapping! check these lovable designs with 40%-60% off bags and accesories at:
Metropolitan Pavilion
123 West 18th St. (Bet. 6th and 7th Ave.)

Going on since Wednesday, September 23rd till Saturday, September 26th (10 AM-6 PM)

Can't hardly wait till my clock hits 5 PM and off I go from work! Yippie-Doo!

xoxo:
'Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment