Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Julian Casablancas rockin' the BIG APPLE!

My friend, Nami, took this pic during the concert...


Hey you! YES you... who's sitting infront of the monitor!
How are you feeling today? I feel under the weather right now and really wish that I recover by tomorrow!
Why I need my energy back for tomorrow night? because..... it's Julian Casablancas concert!

I remember when I was a kid, my momma forced me to join John Casablancas Elite Model Management in Jakarta, Indonesia. She said that by joining this type of institution I would become a ladylike-type-o'-woman. (HA! think again, 'MA!)Anyway, as I grew older, I was introduced to this album by The Strokes.
Coincidentally enough, one of the member, Julian, is the son of the mega-mogul John Casablancas!

in-depth info for the concert:

WRXP presents Julian Casablancas' concert at Terminal 5, New York City with opening act by Telepathe / Tanlines. Doors open at 8 PM and shows starts at 9PM.
Fortunately, tickets still on sale for $31 in advanced and if you still hesitating, you may purchase it at the door for $35.

If you miss the Thursday show, don't you worry bout a thing! cuz he will perform again the next day on Friday, January 15th!
I'm going with my hot-hot-hot friends:

Nams and Ems

Jovs


Fahms

All in all, can't wait for the concert tomorrow! I've been poppin' Tylenol like a madman just to be sure am on par with other hype and pump-up concert goers!
xx: 'Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment