Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine's day


Hey Hey...
Can I say "I Love You" too much?

I think my mom, bro, dad, boy, family or friends get annoyed whenever I express my feelings to them. I don't know why, but I do love my surroundings my environments my comfort zone.. but, I think I should keep it calm and composed!
well, well.. don't know if I should post this subject now or sometimes in February?
what the goodness.. I'm here anyway.. should just blab it all!
So, as most of you know.. Valentine's Day is coming up.. plus the movie too! (Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift, Ashton Kutcher, and more..)
Hence, I'd like to share these love quotes, sentences, or cards that I found over the course of time.. Perhaps, it might gives you little idea in what-to-say-or-not-to-say to your significant other! :)
1. "Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee." ~English saying
2. "Grow old with me! The best is yet to be." ~Robert Browning
3. "I've fallen in love many times... always with you." ~Unknown
4. "Here's my love, take it. Here's my soul, use it. Here's my heart, don't break it. Here's my
hand, hold it and together we will make it forever. ~Unknown
5. "I have never loved, 'til I first met you." ~Unknown

6. "True love begins when nothing is looked for in return." ~Antoine De Saint-Exupery
7. "If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."
~ Claudia Ghandi
8. "All days are nights to see till I see thee,And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to
me.~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"
9. "I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart." ~Albany Bach Reid

...and this is the winner:
** "I don't know why you are so special to me? why I like you? Why I care for you? Why I always think of you? Why I
loved you but one thing for sure I know that my life won't be like this without you! ~Anonymous

OH GOSH! I don't want you to think that I'm a hopeless romantic. I think it's just tres sympa to post something like this, since I don't have concerts or events to write about! geez, I need to do lil' research for my next article!

in the mean time... let me share this with you,
Je t'aimerai pour toujours...
'Sha

1 comment: