Monday, January 25, 2010

L.O.V.E ?

L.O.V.E ?

My Oh myy.. what is this four alphabets and two syllables mean?
Personally, this word is just too strong to describe! Can you love somebody too much? Or How do you express your feeling if you do love someone too-too much?

And what the heck I brought up this subject on my blog? Oh yes! I remember now…
I went to Boston last weekend to visit a cousin and a friend who soon will sit his butt off inside a plane and leave the United States of America forgood! ARGHH I hate goodbyes! As Brian McKnight once said, “…And where is the good in goodbye? Tell me why… tell me why..”

Furthermore, during my visit.. I kept thinking to myself…”Wow.. Beantown is a really pretty place to be in love!” I mean,, I saw couples hugging each other fighting the cold weather while waiting for the traffic lights.. Also, I saw couples kissing underneath a clear blue sky… And ohh! I don’t know if I can mention this publicly, but some of my good-good friends are deeply in love… some of them are willing to cross the seven seas just to be with their loved ones (or perhaps, like last weekend case, willing to travel from NY to Boston), some of them are willing to sacrifice their religion to show the one they love that they do care, or maybe willing to contradict with parents because of disapproval.. and more and more and more reasoning.

As I thought about this lovey-dovey subject… I, too, have been the victim of sacrificing things in the name of love! How bout you? Can you somewhat relate to this? Have you ever made a sacrifice for love?


xx: 'Sha

2 comments:

  1. now..now..
    who are you talking about? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my oh my ...aishongggg.....
    hahhahahahaha :) talkin bout ur blog..how bout u cuzo?
    hahahaha
    sacrificing love from NY to DC?:) ciee ciee

    ReplyDelete