Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ARGH!


Hello readers..

I just got back from London and Amsterdam, hence.. I haven't been able to write as much as I wanted to. (detail stories from this vacation will be up in a timely manner!) LOL.
but for now, I'd like to gabble about this email from KEEP company "OH NO! AGAIN!"
Today is all about the eminent-kicks called "THE SHAHEEN"!




I totally totally totally in love with the canvas ankle length boot! (comes in various colors and prints!)
If any of you want to be my generous contributor, you may purchase it online from http://www.keepcompany.com/ for $80
let me know if you want detail info about my shoe size or where to send the shoe.. LOL!

Hint: My favorite is the "Navy Cordlane" with the classic black&white stripes! *BIG GRIN*
xo,
'Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment