Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sakura Matsuri this weekend!

T.G.I.(double).F!!!!!!!!!!!! translation: Thank God Its Freakin' Friday...!

I just want to shout it out loud on a busy street!
I've been caught up at work and desperately need a "ME" time.. (though I went to Europe already to kinda rejuvenate myself... but I want another vacation! ARGH.. the irony of human nature... we never can be satisfied with what we have..)

Anyhow.. aside from my constant nagging about "Time-Off".
I want to remind you guys... (coz, I'm pretty sure most of you aware of it already) about the cherry blossom event at Brooklyn Botanical Garden which will take place this weekend May 2-3, 2009! Ticket prices are $12 (Adult) and $6(Seniors & Students).
The weekend-long Sakura Matsuri festive will be filled with over 50 performances and events from traditional Japanese music/dances to J-POP Djs and Modern dances.

I totally missed the Japanese celebration last year, and looking forward to the event! Bunch of my friends went there and had a lovely picnic under a pinkish cherry tree! (Apperently, they took lots lots lotsa pictures!) erghhh.. I envy them..! So, this time.. there's no way I'd let myself to missed this beautiful occasion again!

For Schedule of events: http://www.bbg.org/exp/cherries/sakura.html

See you all this weekend at (Brooklyn We Go Hard!) -LOL,
'Sha

1 comment: