Tuesday, April 7, 2009

the vigorous L - for "LADYTRON"

Recession.. Whaaatt????

In this financial turbulence, one may thinks that he or she should save up money, perhaps brush up skills for next job hunting, put aside the unimportance and place top priorities etc etc etc etc

ME, on the other hand... has been L.O.L or I shall say... Living Out Loud!!! (I’m not saying it proudly, but rather ashamed of my own habit.)

So here's what happened last last week. I purchased a ticket to Ladytron/ The Faint (with opening by Crocodiles and FIGO DJS) concert at Webster Hall on April 10th, 2009! I was sooo excited to dance my heart away with tunes like "Burning Up" or "Tommorow"...

Hence, I got cought up in TRON-HYPE kinda situation and unfortunately, engaged in the notorious impulse buying! (errrr…) Without thinking much further, I clicked the "buy ticket NOW" icon and in a matter of seconds, I got the ticket!




SO WHAT IF YOU'RE GOING TO THE CONCERT, AISHA????
common, it's LADYTRON, sha.. u duffus..! nothing can go wrong with that...!

Alright, here’s when the dilemma parts came to the picture. Due to long spring break from school, I randomly decided to go out of the country for two weeks and that means I will miss the Ladytron concert. (DUH! I purchased the tix already!) Subsequently… AGAIN, I experienced the irresistible urge for the airplane ticket… (OH GOSH.. really! I have to stop this tendency of “living-the-moment in toto”)

Anyhow, to make the long story short, I tried to resell my Ladytron ticket but have no luck at all! I was planning to sell the tix for $15 or $20 –flat!! ARGH! So much so of uncertainties here…
For more info about the concert, go to:
http://www.bowerypresents.com/event/2711
http://www.myspace.com/ladytron

Toodle-oo,
‘Shas

No comments:

Post a Comment