Wednesday, April 8, 2009

(GASP) SANTIGOLD New York's GIG!!



What happened to the springtime saying, “April showers bring may flowers?”

Current weather conditions and forecasts in New York are quite unpredictable. Just this morning in the beginning of Aries/Taurus month, the snowstorm hit the Big Apple only for a few minutes. Now, (of course) the sun makes its mellow appearance over the earth (AGAIN).

Should I sing the good ole song by Annie:

“The sun will come out, tomorrow
Bet your bottom that tomrrow, there'll be sun
Just thinking about, tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow,
Til there's none.”

Anyway, talking about mellow and things of this nature… I bought a ticket to the tuneful SANTOGOLD concert!! (HEYYYAA, do you think the aforementioned paragraph related to the next one? I don’t think is a good transition sentence choice.)
BLAH! Back to Santogold-MODE… Wait up.. not forget to mention, she changed her stage name to Santigold sometimes last February.. (I hope I didn’t make anyone confused)

Her show will takes place on June 9th, 2009 at Terminal 5. and NO! this time, I did not purchase the ticket because of the impulse buying rigidity but simply because I’m a huge fan of her! (Honestly, I think that M.I.A. and Santogold are the hottest goddesses from paradise!!) I’ve been listening to the MagZing (MAGnificent-amaZING) artist for years now. ~yes, I just made up a new word. Teheeehehe..

So, I called one of my lil’ sweethearts who happened to just get her Monroe piercing (her name is Nami), and in a high-pitchy voice I informed her about the concert. We both were so hyped! And, within the blink of an eye, we bought the tickets!

Come and join us to Santogold festivity! Pull out your colorful-funky-attractive outfits and dance to “Creator”, “Shove it”, “L.E.S. Artistes”, “You’ll find the way” while having fun with your family and friends (cuz this gig opens for ALL AGES!) YEAY!

For more information:

Ta-Ta,
'Shas

1 comment:

  1. it's more like a high pitched yet whispering "nam, nam.. u know santogold rite? u know what? she's coming to town on 9th of June"

    and then i replied,"yea yea i know her. Oh really?"

    so you said with a giggidy voice "u wanna watch it? with me? c'mon.."

    and of course i wanna watch it, so after i agree..."NONTON YA! YA! YA! AAAAAA~" and suddenly you hang up the phone

    ReplyDelete