Wednesday, April 29, 2009

METRIC somewhat ECCENTRIC?!


Oh My Lord!!!

How can I keep up with these awesome concerts all around the city!
Guess who's performing this June?? (I think I give the answer away already. Hint: Title!)
YES! YES! YES! The Canadian indie band: M.E.T.R.I.C........!!!

They will perform songs like "Combat Baby" (one of my favs!), Live It Out, and Dead Disco at Terminal 5, NYC on June 17, 2009.
Ticket price: $22.50 (advance) and $ 27.50 (the day of the show)

Door opens at 7:00 PM and show hopefully starts around 8:00 PM with opening act by Canadian musician, Sebastien Grainger.

I saw their performance last year at the APW festival and instantly fall in love with Emily (the vocalist). To say the least... she's a great performer! (If you don't believe me, just come to the concert on June! and I can proof you in many ways.. lol)

Alright, I can not talk much about it coz I'm still in awe over the news.

I took this picture above from 2007 "APW" festival.. Emily wore this luminous Golden tight outfit! ~FABOLOUS!

Toodle-o,
'Sha

1 comment:

  1. me likey them too! hihi x]
    i like "help i'm alive" and "sick muse"
    basically from the fantasies album *jempol*

    ReplyDelete