Friday, April 24, 2009

Brandon Boyd is P.S.T!!!!! (Pretty Sexy Thangggg!)




Why is so BLAH at work?
I’m sleepy, tired, and of course cranky, perhaps due to the HOT HOT HOT weather outside!
It's 67 degrees, outside! better take out my sun-glasses!

However, these symtoms become quite the opposite after I browsed one of my regular music websites.
I found out that the great INCUBUS are comin’ to the Big Apple!! The band will rock Radio City Music Hall on August 4 and August 5, 2009 at 8 PM! Ticket price ranges between $40ish to $70ish...

As London Tipton from Suite life of Zac and Cody said, “YAY ME!” lol.. (DUH! too much of Nickelodeon here..!)


I can admire and express my strong feelings for Brandon Boyd live on stage!!! hopefully, I'll get lucky that night and get some authograph or somethin'!





So who else is goin’?

for ticket purchasing, go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/
for more Incubus tour schedule, go to http://www.enjoyincubus.com/

Toddle-ooo,
‘Sha

1 comment:

  1. I'M GOING! I'M GOOIINNGGG!!!!!
    I'M FAKING HELL YEAH GOING!
    AHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete