Sunday, April 12, 2009

MIND THE GAP (fresh from LONDON!)







Greetings to you all,

So yeahh.. I'm fortunate enough to travel to London in this difficult times of year. (THANK YOU LORD!)
Anyhow, I'm pretty dissapointed for the fact that I missed couple of good events or attractions here!

Before I go to London, I googled the hypest event thats gonna takes place during my visit!
and GUESS WHAT???? the amazing ROYSKOPP and PEACHES will have (errrghh, or should I rephrase to "HAD") their concert at SouthBank Center, London! (alongside many other great singers,musicians,bands)

From April 10th - 24th, Ether Festival will spoil Londoners of all ages to enjoy one of the great music festivals of all times!! The great line up for this year such as David Byrne, Brian Eno, Jon Hassell, The Juan MacLean, Chateau Flight and the London Sinfonietta and the Orchestra of the Age of The Enlightenment and of course Peaches and Royskopp have been filled the month of April in London with exciting tunes and musics.

I totally missed Royskopp gig due to the infamous "SOLD-OUT" terminology! ughhhh.. my heart broke to pieces when I found out that all the tickets for last saturday were chuckout! OH WELL.. I'll keep myself busy infront of this monitor to find great music scene in London for the month of April.. (the weather outside is foggy anyway and it has been raining all day long..) London's weather definetely unpredictable, MATE!

If you guys have any interest in this festival, check this out: http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/festivals-series/ether

Cheers,
'Shas

No comments:

Post a Comment