Sunday, April 26, 2009

"One Root?" Woot..Woot..


Happy Sunday Everyone!
What a beautiful morning here in New York City! The weather outside is 78 degrees!
OH GEEZ, time to put on my swimwear..! (but I think I have to go to the gym first before I brave myself for a skimpy swimswear..) errrrrrgh...

Anywhom... yesterday I went to my lil' brother's, Omar, premier movie called "Satu Rumpun?" or "One Root?" for the English translation.

It's a new Indonesian comedy movie directed by Arci Fadillah (a film graduate student from the state). I don't really know about this fella, hence, I will talk more about the movie... lol!

At first, I was debating whether the movie is worth to watch or not because COMMON', it's my brother... yaaa knowww! gonna be awkward seeing him in a huge movie screen. but of course, to show some love and respect, I went anyway with my two little nieces, Nadia and Dominique to "Cinema Anthology, Downtown New York" for the premier.
It turned out that the movie is funny like W.H.O.A! There were some scenes that people just laugh their long out. (without realizing that we're in a movie theater!) "You know who you are.. NAMI, please stand up!" hahahaha...
I heard that the movie will be playing in some part of Indonesia like Jakarta and Surabaya sometimes in May and June. Sooo... Indo-peeps, don't feel left out coz you guys will also SOON have the leisure to watch this Movie.


If any of you curious enough about the movie, just check 'em on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAdcqxvb-Zk

HEYYYAA... my Brother is somewhat a movie star now! LOL. Holla at yaa' Marskiii.! Below, is one of the scene when Samseng "the other main character" cried about his pitty-pathetic life. (apperently, Samseng cried A LOT! so much of a MAN there.. lol)

my brother is the one with blue plaid!
cheeri-ooo,
'Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment